A modern and quiet hotel…
next to Burgos Cathedral
Hotel Rice Bulevar is a three-star hotel that enjoys a central location in the San Agustín district, very close to the Museum of Human Evolution, from where you can easily get to anywhere in the city.
It has a fantastic view of Burgos with the Cathedral in the background. This accommodation is perfect both for people who travel to Burgos for business or leisure, or even for pilgrims on the Way of St. James. You will have our young, professional and friendly team at your service and they will make sure that your stay in Burgos is as pleasant as possible.
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Smoke alarm
- Fire alarm
- Covered car park in the hotel
- Non-smoking floor
- Rooms for smokers
- Daily press
- Reception 24/7
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business centre
- Luggage storage (upon request)
- Tourist information
We publish offers periodically. Visit us soon so you don't miss them.
Complete and renovated rooms
Our 80 recently-renovated rooms are modern and functional, with parquet floors, high ceilings and large window that allow for natural light to flood in. They offer a magnificent view of the city of Burgos and they are all soundproof with en-suite bathroom and a desk.
Functional and modern room communicating inside, with 1 double bed or 2 single beds. It has a plasma TV, shower, Internet and a telephone. Perfect to rest in and relax with your family.
Room with terrace and views
Functional and modern room with 1 double bed or 2 single beds, which has one of the best views in the city and of its Cathedral. It has a plasma TV, shower, Internet and telephone. Also, it includes a charming and stunning attic-style terrace.
Functional and modern room with 1 double bed or 2 single beds. It has a plasma TV, shower, Internet and telephone. Perfect to rest in and relax after visiting our beautiful city and enjoying its cuisine.
- Adapted for people with reduced mobility
- Air-conditioning, adjustable from the rooms
- Magnetic lock
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Quiet rooms
- Double or single room
- Baby cots
- TV in bedroom
- TV remote control
- Laundry and pressing service
- 21 rooms with shower and 59 rooms with bath
- 22 rooms with views of the city
- All rooms are standard and 2 rooms have an exterior terrace
Points of interest
- Cathedral – 800 yds.
- Plaza Mayor: 800 yds.
- Paseo de la Isla Palace: 0.7 miles
- Castle: 1.2 miles
- Museum of Human Evolution: 500 yds.
- Burgos Museum: 0.7 miles
- Retablo Museum: 0.9 miles
- Church of San Lorenzo el Real: 0.6 miles
- Monastery of Las Huelgas: 1.2 miles
- Monastery of Sta María de Miraflores: 4.3 miles
- Forum Evolución Congress Centre: 1 mile
- Atapuerca archaeological site: 8.7 miles
- Burgos-Villafría Airport: 5.4 miles
- Valladolid Airport: 85 miles
- Burgos bus station: 0.4 miles
- Rosa de Lima train station: 5 miles
- 42.335104º42º 20' 6.3744000000002" N
- -3.702351º-3º 42' 8.4635999999996" W
How to get here by car from Madrid:
From Madrid, drive towards Burgos on the A-1. When you get to Burgos, take the 3rd exit towards Centro Ciudad, Catedral, Plaza de San Agustín. Go on Calle Madrid until the first roundabout and take the second exit towards Calle de Calleja y Zurita. At the roundabout take the second exit towards Calle Bonifacio Zamora de Usabel. Hotel Rice Bulevar is located at number 1 of this street.
How to get here by car from:
From Bilbao, follow the signs for E-70/AP-7/San Sebastián-Donostia/AP-68-Vitoria-Gasteiz/Santader/Santurtzi/Portugalete and then take the A-8. Continue on the A-8/E-5 towards Burgos and get off at Exit 7 to join the E-5/AP-1 towards Burgos. Continue on the E-5/E-80 (road with tolls) and keep on this road until Exit 236 towards BU-11/Burgos city centre. Join Carretera de Madrid in Burgos and then take the 3rd exit towards Centro Ciudad, Catedral, Plaza de San Agustín. Go on Calle Madrid until the first roundabout and take the second exit towards Calle de Calleja y Zurita. At the roundabout take the second exit towards Calle Bonifacio Zamora de Usabel. Hotel Rice Bulevar is located at number 1 of this street.